Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with Wi-Fi connection

• Please log in to reply

MaDDPsycho

MaDDPsycho

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
In september my sister and I were given Toshiba Satellite laptops. We got them set up and immediatly i realized that when i plug the power cord into my laptop the internet disconnects after a few minutes and wont reconnect. If i restart my computer it will stay connected for a few min then again will disconnect. The connection manager still says connected but i still can't connect to any websites. My sister on the other hand hasnt had any problems even though they are the same model and everything. I just can't figure the problem out...any advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advanced

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
i just recently fixed a computer with a problem like yors

so you say given to you

was it used before

what are you using (a modem)

check your add ons for starters ..............control panel >>.internet options>.>programs>>manage add ons>>do you see bae add on
it wont be your problem
just something you can disable