Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with IE7

• Please log in to reply

lonely67cowboy

lonely67cowboy

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hope someone here can read German and can help me. itried on microsoft and couldn´t find anything. every time i close a browser window i get this message:
Dropdownfeld für automatische Empfehlung: IEXPLORER:EXE- fehler in anwendung
Die anweisung in "0x029b7f4d" veweist auf Speicher in "0x00000000".
Die vorgang "read" konnte nicht auf dem Speicher durchgeführt werden

Klicken Sie auf "OK", um das Programm zu beenden.
Klicken sie auf "Abbrechen", um das Programm zu debuggen.

it just started doin this day before yesterday. evereything else seems to work ok. i can still surf like i always did. only happens if i try to close a window. drives me nuts when a popup or another window opens and i want to close it and my browser window closes

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
Drop down field for automatic recommendation: MORE IEXPLORER: EXE error in application the instruction in “0x029b7f4d” veweist on memory in “0x00000000”. The procedure “READ” could not be accomplished on the memory Click on “OK ONE”, in order to terminate the program. Click they on “breaking off”, in order to debug the program.

thats what says in english

if you have google toolbar heres something from microsoft

two possible methods

Method 1
Remove the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs.
2. Click Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer, and then click Change/Remove.

Back to the top

Method 2
Disable third-party browser extensions in Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab.
3. On the Advanced tab, click to clear the Enable third-party browser extensions (requires restart) check box, and then click OK.

if this dont help you then you may have some form of malware and you need to go to the malware forum

lonely67cowboy

lonely67cowboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
thanks for the answer. i tried that. didn´t have google toolbar but i changed the third party settings and it is still doing the same thing. i ran 3 different virus checks (2 online) and f-secure. found nothing. ran search &destroy...again nothing. what now? if you think it´s malware can you repost this in malware forum or do i have too?

Edited by lonely67cowboy, 10 January 2007 - 03:07 PM.

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
This a perfect example of why you should go to the malware forum and let the malware experts deal with this

i have taken a excerpt from the translation and who ever created the pop-up had bad english

Click they on “breaking off”, in order to debug the program.

but they were obviously smart enough to elude the spyware and antivirus programs

go here

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

post your highjack log here

http://www.geekstogo...o_Here-f37.html

Edited by rushin1nd, 10 January 2007 - 03:18 PM.

Falk

Falk

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Falls es Dir noch hilft:

Solltest Du RealPLayer v10 installiert haben, so koennte dies die Ursache sein. Aktualisiere in diesem Fall RP (Hilfe/Info/Auf Update pruefen).

In myde3210.dll steckt ein Fehler, der durch das Update behoben wird. Danach solltest Du von den Abstuerzen befreit sein.

/Falk

P.S.: Das Deaktivieren des RP Plugins bringt nichts ;o)

Falk

Falk

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Just forgot the non-German ;o)

In case you have real player v10 installed on your box you should run the update wizard. There was a bug in myde3210.dll that caused IE to crash. After the upgrade IE should run well without crashing.

/Falk

P.S.: Deactivating the RP plugin will not help

Edited by Falk, 14 April 2007 - 10:29 AM.