Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Need a certain type of software..

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Ok, let my explain my situation fully..

I need a program, that will allow me to make a program solid pinned so that even if I click, I can still move the arrow keys and be able to make it so I can have one window, where I can click.. and the other.. where I can use the arrow keys, or like my USB Controller etc

I know it sounds kinda vague, but I use Deskpins, and it makes it so a window is always on top, but thing is, once I click off, I cant move the arrow keys, I need to be able to click off with the mouse cursor, and still be able to move the arrow keys in another window.. Is this possible? Is there a program that will allow me to do this?

Sorry for being so vague... any feedback will be useful.

Edited by Lorddias, 09 January 2007 - 02:01 AM.

  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP