Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I had NuWar Virus, doesn't seem fixed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

JohnD2

JohnD2

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I brought my laptop on vacation, and allowed my family to check their email on my machine. Unfortunately, one of my family members opened an infected email, giving me the NuWar virus. I believe it is a new iteration of this virus, where the subject line was "Happy New Year", and the email only contained an attachment named "postcard.exe". I found information on the virus at:

http://vil.nai.com/v...nt/v_140835.htm

I discovered that I had the virus when I opened Microsoft Outlook, which indicated that it was downloading 2,100 messages from my email account. I knew something was wrong, so I ran McAfee, which determined that I had the NuWar virus. I put a checkmark next to the file, and clicked "delete".

I restarted my computer, and ran into more problems than I had before. NetZero (I'm on vacation, so I'm going through the excrutiating experience of using dial-up) and Windows Defender no longer worked, causing several error messages to pop up. Spyware Terminator started attempting to block several dll's over and over again, popping the same messages in a loop over and over.

After dealing with these problems, I spent a long time downloading and using different anti-virus and spyware programs. (They took a long time, again, because I'm on dial-up until next week). The following programs said my computer is clean as a whistle:

McAfee VirusScan
AOL Safety and Security
Panda ActiveScan
AVG Anti-Spyware
SUPERAnti-Spyware
Ad-Aware SE Personal
XoftSpy
SpyBot Search and Destroy

I have no idea how to determine what is wrong, but I can tell that something is wrong- several programs are acting completely wacky, and my computer is taking alot longer to simply boot up!

Below are my HijackThis, uninstall list, and ComboFix logs, in that order:

HijackThis log

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:13:28 AM, on 1/10/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.5730.0011)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\aolavupd.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\GEARSec.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\ANTIVI~1\mcshield.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MSKSrvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\JOHNV~1.DOM\LOCALS~1\Temp\clclean.0001
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MskAgent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\mps\mscifapp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe
C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\mcvsescn.exe
C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\NetZero\exec.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\NetZero\exec.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\SSCEvtHdlr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Desktop\Hijack This\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.espn.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.c
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.espn.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=4060918
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: McBrwHelper Class - {227B8AA8-DAF2-4892-BD1D-73F568BCB24E} - c:\program files\mcafee.com\mps\mcbrhlpr.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee PopupKiller - {3EC8255F-E043-4cae-8B3B-B191550C2A22} - c:\program files\mcafee.com\mps\popupkiller.dll
O2 - BHO: McAfee AntiPhishing Filter - {41D68ED8-4CFF-4115-88A6-6EBB8AF19000} - c:\program files\mcafee\spamkiller\mcapfbho.dll
O2 - BHO: SpywareGuard Download Protection - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - c:\progra~1\mcafee.com\vso\mcvsshl.dll
O3 - Toolbar: ZeroBar - {F5735C15-1FB2-41FE-BA12-242757E69DDE} - C:\Program Files\NetZero\toolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MBMon] Rundll32 CTMBHA.DLL,MBMon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VoiceCenter] "C:\Program Files\Creative\VoiceCenter\AndreaVC.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMXLauncher] C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Norton Ghost 10.0] "C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\GhostTray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKDetectorExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MSKDetct.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSKAGENTEXE] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MskAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPFExe] C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MPSExe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\mps\mscifapp.exe /embedding
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpywareTerminator] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DXDllRegExe] dxdllreg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOLSPScheduler] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sscRun] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\SSCRun.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\mcvsshld.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\VSO\mcmnhdlr.exe" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EmailScan] C:\Program Files\mcafee.com\antivirus\mcvsescn.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ModemOnHold] C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDef.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [uoltray] C:\Program Files\NetZero\exec.exe regrun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NetZero_uoltray] C:\Program Files\NetZero\exec.exe regrun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - Startup: SpywareGuard.lnk = C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Service Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to filterlist (WebWasher) - http://-Web.Washer-/ie_add
O8 - Extra context menu item: Display All Images with Full Quality - "res://C:\Program Files\NetZero\qsacc\appres.dll/228"
O8 - Extra context menu item: Display Image with Full Quality - "res://C:\Program Files\NetZero\qsacc\appres.dll/227"
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {39FD89BF-D3F1-45b6-BB56-3582CCF489E1} - c:\program files\mcafee\spamkiller\mcapfbho.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: McAfee AntiPhishing Filter - {39FD89BF-D3F1-45b6-BB56-3582CCF489E1} - c:\program files\mcafee\spamkiller\mcapfbho.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - http://a1540.g.akama...ex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcaf...01/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: AOL Antivirus Update Service (aolavupd) - AOL LLC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1168235056\ee\services\safetyCore\ver210_5_2_1\aolavupd.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Labs Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: GEARSecurity - GEAR Software - C:\WINDOWS\System32\GEARSec.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee WSC Integration (McDetect.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\program files\mcafee.com\agent\mcdetect.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - McAfee Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\ANTIVI~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Scheduler (McTskshd.exe) - McAfee, Inc - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mctskshd.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SecurityCenter Update Manager (mcupdmgr.exe) - McAfee, Inc - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcupdmgr.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\PERSON~1\MpfService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SpamKiller Server (MskService) - McAfee Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\SPAMKI~1\MSKSrvr.exe
O23 - Service: MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlservr.exe" -sMICROSOFTSMLBIZ (file missing)
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Ghost - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Ghost\Agent\VProSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: SQLAgent$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTSMLBIZ\Binn\sqlagent.EXE" -i MICROSOFTSMLBIZ (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE

Uninstall List

Ad-Aware SE Personal
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Reader 7.0.8
AIM 6.0
Andrea VoiceCenter
AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
AOLIcon
Apple Software Update
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5
Broadcom Management Programs
Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003
CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection
CCleaner (remove only)
CleanUp!
Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem
Crazy Browser version 2.0.1
Crazy Browser version 3.0.0 Beta2
Creative Audio Pack
Creative MediaSource 5
Dell Media Experience
Dell Support 3.1
Dell Wireless WLAN Card
Digital Content Portal
Digital Line Detect
ELIcon
Extegrity Exam 4.0
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221
HijackThis 1.99.1
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB896344)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB928388)
HP Image Zone 3.5
HP PSC & OfficeJet 3.5
HP Software Update
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation)
McAfee Uninstaller
MCU
Memories Disc Creator 2.0
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB886903)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Base Smart Card Cryptographic Service Provider Package
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager Update
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MICROSOFTSMLBIZ)
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Works
Modem Helper
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
NetWaiting
NetZero
NetZeroInstallers
Norton Ghost 10.0
overland
Panda ActiveScan
PC System Tweak for Windows 1.2.0.1
PowerDVD 5.7
QuickSet
QuickTime
RealPlayer Basic
Safety and Security Center Uninstaller
SearchAssist
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB917283)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB922770)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Sonic DLA
Sonic MyDVD LE
Sonic RecordNow Audio
Sonic RecordNow Copy
Sonic RecordNow Data
Sonic Update Manager
Sound Blaster ADVANCED MB Drivers
Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB
Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB Product Registration
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
Spyware Terminator
SpywareBlaster v3.5.1
SpywareGuard v2.2
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Update for Windows XP (KB912945)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB925876)
URL Assistant
Virtual Earth 3D (Beta)
WebCyberCoach 3.2 Dell
WebWasher
WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software
Windows Defender
Windows Defender Signatures
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 10
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Rights Management Client Backwards Compatibility SP2
Windows Rights Management Client with Service Pack 2
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
WinTrace Remover 6.1.0.0
XoftSpy
Yahoo! Messenger

ComboFix Log

JohnD2 - 07-01-10 0:14:09.00 Service Pack 2
ComboFix 06.11.27 - Running from: "C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Desktop"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2006-12-10 to 2007-01-10 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2007-01-09 23:55 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates
2007-01-09 23:41 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\CMMGR32.EXE
2007-01-09 23:41 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\ORUN32.EXE
2007-01-09 23:35 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2007-01-09 23:35 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-01-09 23:34 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2007-01-08 13:25 8,448 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EntDrv51.sys
2007-01-08 13:24 82,432 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml4r.dll
2007-01-08 13:24 41,018 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\EntAPI.dll
2007-01-08 13:24 114,464 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\naiavf5x.sys
2007-01-08 13:24 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee
2007-01-08 00:45 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scanner
2007-01-08 00:44 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\aolshare
2007-01-08 00:44 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\CA
2007-01-08 00:44 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\AOL
2007-01-08 00:44 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Application Data\AOL
2007-01-07 03:33 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ActiveScan
2007-01-03 22:02 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\NZSearch
2007-01-03 14:01 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\NetZero
2007-01-03 14:01 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\Connection Wizard
2007-01-02 09:42 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Contacts
2007-01-02 09:41 <DIR> d----c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE
2006-12-26 19:53 60,416 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tzchange.exe
2006-12-14 16:29 <DIR> d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL OCP
2006-12-14 16:27 <DIR> d-------- C:\Program Files\AIM6

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2007-01-09 23:41 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting
2007-01-09 23:34 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2007-01-09 01:22 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard
2007-01-08 22:59 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Spyware Terminator
2007-01-08 22:59 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2007-01-08 22:49 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
2007-01-08 22:45 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect
2007-01-08 22:45 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Dell Support
2007-01-08 22:44 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Crazy Browser
2007-01-08 22:44 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System
2007-01-08 22:44 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2007-01-08 22:40 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\BAE
2007-01-08 13:25 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\McAfee.com
2007-01-08 13:25 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL
2007-01-07 00:25 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\XoftSpy
2007-01-04 20:42 -------- d---s---- C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Application Data\Microsoft
2007-01-03 16:24 194376 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Application Data\shb.dat
2007-01-03 14:00 -------- d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2006-12-13 00:39 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Outlook Express
2006-12-06 03:20 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Application Data\McAfee
2006-12-04 17:18 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Extegrity
2006-12-01 17:33 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player
2006-12-01 17:33 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Connect 2
2006-11-21 00:11 -------- d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\JohnD2\Application Data\Help
2006-11-16 11:07 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\MSXML 4.0
2006-11-13 01:02 36352 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tsgqec.dll
2006-11-13 01:02 288768 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rhttpaa.dll
2006-11-13 01:02 1866240 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstscax.dll
2006-11-13 01:02 116736 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaclient.dll
2006-11-11 21:39 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Virtual Earth 3D
2006-11-10 12:27 -------- d-------- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard
2006-11-08 00:06 679424 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll
2006-11-07 03:06 600576 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe
2006-11-06 11:35 531568 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RmActivate_isv.exe
2006-11-06 11:35 523376 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RmActivate.exe
2006-11-06 11:35 519280 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SecProc_isv.dll
2006-11-06 11:35 518768 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SecProc.dll
2006-11-06 11:35 358000 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RmActivate_ssp.exe
2006-11-06 11:35 354416 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\RmActivate_ssp_isv.exe
2006-11-06 11:35 323696 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdrm.dll
2006-11-06 11:35 192624 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SecProc_ssp_isv.dll
2006-11-06 11:35 192624 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\SecProc_ssp.dll
2006-11-04 14:14 1245696 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msxml4.dll
2006-10-27 15:09 6049280 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll
2006-10-27 15:09 50688 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
2006-10-27 15:09 458752 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msfeeds.dll
2006-10-27 15:09 413696 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\vbscript.dll
2006-10-27 15:09 231424 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll
2006-10-27 15:09 180736 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieui.dll
2006-10-27 15:09 156160 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msls31.dll
2006-10-27 02:44 71680 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\admparse.dll
2006-10-27 02:44 55296 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iesetup.dll
2006-10-27 02:44 54784 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe
2006-10-27 02:44 43008 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iernonce.dll
2006-10-27 02:44 382976 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2006-10-27 02:44 229376 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieaksie.dll
2006-10-27 02:44 152064 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieakeng.dll
2006-10-27 02:44 13312 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe
2006-10-27 02:44 123904 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\advpack.dll
2006-10-27 02:42 161792 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieakui.dll
2006-10-19 08:56 713216 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\sxs.dll
2006-10-18 21:58 8704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
2006-10-18 21:58 8704 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\uwdf.exe
2006-10-18 21:47 99840 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpshell.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 991744 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\drmv2clt.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 937984 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMNetMgr.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 8231936 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmploc.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 767488 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMVSENCD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 757248 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMADMOD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 7168 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\asferror.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 656896 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMVXENCD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 63488 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpdmtpus.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 629760 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpd_ci.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 613376 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpmde.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 603648 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMSPDMOD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 542720 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\blackbox.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 535040 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmdrmsdk.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 429056 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmdrmdev.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 414208 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscp.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmvdmoe2.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmvdmod.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMVADVE.DLL
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMVADVD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmsdmoe2.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmsdmod.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfapi.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\MPG4DMOD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\MP4SDMOD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 4096 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\MP43DMOD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 38400 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpdshextres.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 37376 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmdmps.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 35840 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpdconns.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 356352 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpdsp.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 348672 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmdrmnet.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 33792 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmdmlog.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 321536 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswmdm.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 317440 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MP4SDECD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 314880 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpdxm.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 295936 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpeffects.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 284160 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 276992 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\audiodev.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 27136 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mspmsnsv.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 2603008 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WpdShext.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 259072 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MPG4DECD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 259072 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MP43DECD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 2450944 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmvcore.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 242688 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpasf.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 229376 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\cewmdm.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 227328 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmerror.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 222208 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmasf.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 212992 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MFPLAT.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 204288 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpsrcwp.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 199168 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PortableDeviceWMDRM.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 179712 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\msnetobj.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 175616 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mspmsp.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 166912 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 1661440 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpencen.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 1574912 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMVENCOD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 157184 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmidx.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 154624 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpdmtp.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 1543680 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMVDECOD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 1382912 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMVSDECD.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 133632 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 1329152 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\WMSPDMOE.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 132096 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PortableDeviceWiaCompat.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 130048 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmpps.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 11264 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\LAPRXY.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 1117696 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmadmoe.dll
2006-10-18 21:47 101888 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PortableDeviceClassExtension.dll
2006-10-18 20:03 100864 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\logagent.exe
2006-10-18 20:00 249856 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drmupgds.exe
2006-10-18 20:00 17408 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpdshextautoplay.exe
2006-10-17 13:06 78336 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieencode.dll
2006-10-17 13:05 40960 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\licmgr10.dll
2006-10-17 13:05 206336 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WinFXDocObj.exe
2006-10-17 13:05 105984 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\url.dll
2006-10-17 13:04 101376 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\occache.dll
2006-10-17 13:03 17408 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\corpol.dll
2006-10-17 12:58 61952 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\icardie.dll
2006-10-17 12:58 12288 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msfeedssync.exe
2006-10-17 12:57 36352 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\imgutil.dll
2006-10-17 12:57 266752 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\iertutil.dll
2006-10-17 12:56 45568 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe
2006-10-17 12:28 48128 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtmler.dll
2006-10-17 12:27 380928 --------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieapfltr.dll
2006-10-13 07:35 65536 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwwks.dll
2006-10-13 07:35 64000 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwapi32.dll
2006-10-13 07:35 142336 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwprovau.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries are not shown

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"ModemOnHold"="C:\\Program Files\\NetWaiting\\netWaiting.exe"
"SetDefaultMIDI"="MIDIDef.exe"
"DellSupport"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Dell Support\\DSAgnt.exe\" /startup"
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ctfmon.exe"
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="C:\\Program Files\\Spybot - Search & Destroy\\TeaTimer.exe"
"MSMSGS"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe\" /background"
"uoltray"="C:\\Program Files\\NetZero\\exec.exe regrun"
"NetZero_uoltray"="C:\\Program Files\\NetZero\\exec.exe regrun"
"MsnMsgr"="\"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\MsnMsgr.Exe\" /background"
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\\Program Files\\SUPERAntiSpyware\\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"igfxtray"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\igfxtray.exe"
"igfxhkcmd"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\hkcmd.exe"
"igfxpers"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\igfxpers.exe"
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_06\\bin\\jusched.exe"
"SynTPEnh"="C:\\Program Files\\Synaptics\\SynTP\\SynTPEnh.exe"
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\WLTRAY.exe"
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="stsystra.exe"
"Dell QuickSet"="C:\\Program Files\\Dell\\QuickSet\\quickset.exe"
"CTSysVol"="C:\\Program Files\\Creative\\SBAudigy\\Surround Mixer\\CTSysVol.exe /r"
"MBMon"="Rundll32 CTMBHA.DLL,MBMon"
"UpdReg"="C:\\WINDOWS\\UpdReg.EXE"
"VoiceCenter"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Creative\\VoiceCenter\\AndreaVC.exe\" /tray"
"DVDLauncher"="\"C:\\Program Files\\CyberLink\\PowerDVD\\DVDLauncher.exe\""
"RealTray"="C:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER"
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\COMMON~1\\INSTAL~1\\UPDATE~1\\ISUSPM.exe -startup"
"ISUSScheduler"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\InstallShield\\UpdateService\\issch.exe\" -start"
"DMXLauncher"="C:\\Program Files\\Dell\\Media Experience\\DMXLauncher.exe"
"ccApp"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Symantec Shared\\ccApp.exe\""
"Norton Ghost 10.0"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Norton Ghost\\Agent\\GhostTray.exe\""
"MCAgentExe"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\agent\\mcagent.exe"
"MCUpdateExe"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\agent\\mcupdate.exe"
"MSKDetectorExe"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\McAfee\\SPAMKI~1\\MSKDetct.exe /startup"
"MSKAGENTEXE"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\McAfee\\SPAMKI~1\\MskAgent.exe"
"MPFExe"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\McAfee.com\\PERSON~1\\MpfTray.exe"
"MPSExe"="c:\\PROGRA~1\\mcafee.com\\mps\\mscifapp.exe /embedding"
"dla"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dla\\tfswctrl.exe"
"Windows Defender"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Defender\\MSASCui.exe\" -hide"
"SpywareTerminator"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Spyware Terminator\\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe\""
"iTunesHelper"="\"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunesHelper.exe\""
"HP Component Manager"="\"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\hpcoretech\\hpcmpmgr.exe\""
"DXDllRegExe"="dxdllreg.exe"
"HP Software Update"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\HP Software Update\\HPWuSchd2.exe"
"QuickTime Task"="\"C:\\Program Files\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -atboottime"
"HostManager"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1168235056\\ee\\AOLSoftware.exe"
"AOLSPScheduler"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1168235056\\ee\\services\\safetyCore\\ver210_5_2_1\\AOLSP Scheduler.exe"
"sscRun"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\1168235056\\ee\\SSCRun.exe"
"OASClnt"="C:\\Program Files\\McAfee.com\\VSO\\oasclnt.exe"
"VirusScan Online"="C:\\Program Files\\McAfee.com\\VSO\\mcvsshld.exe"
"VSOCheckTask"="\"C:\\PROGRA~1\\McAfee.com\\VSO\\mcmnhdlr.exe\" /checktask"
"EmailScan"="C:\\Program Files\\mcafee.com\\antivirus\\mcvsescn.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\OptionalComponents]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL]
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\OptionalComponents\MAPI]
"Installed"="1"
"NoChange"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run\OptionalComponents\MSFS]
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\internet explorer\desktop\components]
"DeskHtmlVersion"=dword:00000110
"DeskHtmlMinorVersion"=dword:00000005
"Settings"=dword:00000001
"GeneralFlags"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\internet explorer\desktop\components\0]
"Source"="About:Home"
"SubscribedURL"="About:Home"
"FriendlyName"="My Current Home Page"
"Flags"=dword:00000002
"Position"=hex:2c,00,00,00,20,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,80,04,00,00,66,03,00,00,00,\
"CurrentState"=hex:04,00,00,40
"OriginalStateInfo"=hex:18,00,00,00,ff,ff,00,00,ff,ff,00,00,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,ff,\
ff,ff,04,00,00,00
"RestoredStateInfo"=hex:18,00,00,00,6a,02,00,00,23,00,00,00,a4,00,00,00,9a,00,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\sharedtaskscheduler]
"{438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1}"="Browseui preloader"
"{8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030}"="Component Categories cache daemon"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shellexecutehooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=""

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=dword:00000091

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer\Run]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=dword:00000000
"legalnoticecaption"=""
"legalnoticetext"=""
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=dword:00000001
"undockwithoutlogon"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_USERS\.default\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer]

[HKEY_USERS\s-1-5-18\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\explorer]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\shellserviceobjectdelayload]
"PostBootReminder"="{7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9}"
"CDBurn"="{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}"
"WebCheck"="{E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED}"
"SysTray"="{35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153}"
"WPDShServiceObj"="{AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5}"

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
"SecurityProviders"="msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll"

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McAfee.com Scan for Viruses - My Computer (JOHNS2006LAPTOP-JohnD2).job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\XoftSpy.job

Completion time: 07-01-10 0:14:59.45
C:\ComboFix.txt ... 07-01-10 00:14
C:\ComboFix2.txt ... 07-01-10 00:05

Thanks in advance for your help!

Advertisements

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Hi, JohnD2 :whistling:

Welcome to Geeks to go.

Your log shows no sign of evident malware. Let run a scan at Panda:

Please go HERE to run Panda's ActiveScan
  • Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
  • A new window will open...click the Check Now button
  • Enter your Country
  • Enter your State/Province
  • Enter your e-mail address and click send
  • Select either Home User or Company
  • Click the big Scan Now button
  • If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
  • It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
  • When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
  • When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location. Post the contents of the ActiveScan report

JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 11,579 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with address of this thread. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.