Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

AMX Mod X

• Please log in to reply

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
How do I remove AMX Mod X? It's on HLDS on my home PC, not a server. I clicked uninstall but I still get "this server runs AMX Mod X, blah, blah, blah..." I want to remove it to install AdminMod. Also, when I change the map, all clients get "server disconnected" or something, and sometimes get kicked. :whistling:

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
I suggest that you try posting at http://forums.allied...display.php?f=3, the official support forums for amx x mod.

Supercalifragilistic

Supercalifragilistic

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
Okay, I got it uninstalled. Still puzzled about clients being disconnected when I change map? Oh well, thanks anyway.