Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE7 Help

• Please log in to reply

ali786

ali786

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I recently had a new hard drive installed on my computer, and i also updated to IE7. I cant view some certain images now in the IE7 browser, it may be that the images are of large sizes but i could view them when i used my old hard drive?
the website concrened mainly is {removed link NOT family friendly! Johanna}, and although i can view the images on the home page i cant see the images on the links.
:whistling:
Thank You

Advertisements

andrewmonk

andrewmonk

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
[font=Fixedsys][size=4] Internet Explorer 7 is a new software, a beta version. :blink:

I would suggest a complete diagnostic, or try installing another browser. :whistling:

Hope this helps. :help:

ali786

ali786

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I could view the pictures using internet explorer 7 on my old hard drive but not on my new hard drive. :blink:
I have cleared my history, tweaked the settings but still no luck. :whistling:
Also i have broadband so it is not because it takes time to download the images.