Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Laptop screen

• Please log in to reply

tennisboy

tennisboy

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
Hi sorry if this is a dumb question but i have a trubrite screen on my laptop how do u guys clean your laptop screen? I'm afraid to use anything until i get an answer because i'm afraid soemthing bad might happen lol.

thanks guys

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. If you're pretty concerned about using everyday cleaners, you can buy (for a great deal) screen wipes from anywhere, such as Walmart. They do the job just right and will not cause damage. For me, I just take a napkin or a paper towel and tear it in half and then wet the first piece, and ring it out so it's wet but not dripping. Take it and wipe it downwards and when doing this, press firmly, but not too hard. Just do it so you can take off any fingerprints. Wipe down the whole screen this way, and then take the dry part and wipe it downwards as well. This will catch any of the water leftover so you don't get dried wet spots. Just do it a couple of times, and all the water should be gone. Hope this helps a little :whistling:

tennisboy

tennisboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
thanks storm !