Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem setting rules

• Please log in to reply

j300

j300

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am trying to set a new rule to send all incoming e-mails froma specific mailing group into a different folder in Microsoft Outlook 2000. When I tried to set the rule outlook popped up an error saying that we can't set the rule and to check folder permissions, I looked at folder permissions and no restrictions seemed to be present. I then proceeded to try and set a rule to send those same e-mailed to evena different folder with the same result. I am able to drag and drop these e-mails into the specified folder, however outlook will not allow me to make a new rule to automatically do it. My only thought is that I already have made more rules then outlook will allow(although that seems ridiculous).

Advertisements