Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Guestbook

• Please log in to reply

glen_m_32

glen_m_32

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
Hi,

I am trying to make a guestbook for my parents shop website, at the moment i receive an email and then i manually post it. But now i want to take it one step further, i want to send an email to my parents email then ask them to accept or decline the feedback, depending on their answer depends on the action, for example, if they accept it then it will automatically be posted on the website, but if it s declined then the feedback is deleted!

Does this make sence?

I'm guessing SQL and PHP is best, but where do i start http://www.cutzbothw...estimonials.php (sorry, this website does not work in firefox fully YET)

Thanks for everyones help, you are all legends!

Glen

Advertisements

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Are you wanting a custom script? If so, you might mention that, otherwise I would do an exhaustive search at http://www.hotscripts.com and you might find what you are looking for already coded.

glen_m_32

glen_m_32

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
Thanks for that website, have never seen that one before.

I am after the method, and some assistance in the process, i am not Very experienced with PHP or MySQL.

Is that the way to go about it?

Thanks for your supersonic response.