Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

why have geeks to go decided to change my name?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Mikes Mirth

Mikes Mirth

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
to any staff or admin, is there a reason why you have decided to change my name from Removed to mike mirth? :whistling: id like my name to be changed back asoon as possible please.

Edited by ScHwErV, 11 January 2007 - 08:12 AM.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
You picked an inappropriate nickname on a family friendly site. There were warnings when you registered to pick something family appropriate, you chose to ignore them, so we helped you.

Your nickname will not be changed back.

Mikes Mirth

Mikes Mirth

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
meh forget it, sleazy

Edited by Mikes Mirth, 11 January 2007 - 09:15 AM.

Mikes Mirth

Mikes Mirth

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
what the [bleep] is inaproppriate about my name for goodness sakes talk about uptight.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
wave.gif

Little Teapot

Little Teapot

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
just wondering why mikes mirth was banned? and how long before i will be banned for questioning admins decisions? and just before you ban me wich you most probably will what part of this post has breached your rules?
cheers :whistling:

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Actually you (same person) are banned for ban evasion. Ill take care of that tho.

Ive banned your IP and I am contacting your ISP. Have a nice weekend :whistling: