Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

question about Belkin Flip Switch

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am trying to hook up two desktops to one monitor, keyboard, and audio. Is the Belkin Flip Switch my only option or are their other, less expensive options out there?

Edited by arlyart, 11 January 2007 - 07:37 PM.

  • 0





  • Technician
  • 1,645 posts
There are other options out there. I just did a search on www.newegg.com with the search words of "kvm audio".


It is also possible to use a regular KVM switch and use a speaker which has two audio inputs, such as the Altec Lansing speakers which I have. Then you can use a really cheap KVM switch.
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP