Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How's your weather

• Please log in to reply

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
agreed! Even here where we're USED to it, ppl drive like idiots on the ice. :help: The ones that tick me off are ppl in SUV's (not ALL suv drivers). You know..the ones who think b/c they drive an SUV, they can go 80 on a very icy road. Ummm, that suv won't protect you much when you hit a nice patch of black ice, now will it? :whistling: :blink:

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
or a pole.....or semi's like i have seen lately. :whistling: But i compleatly agree!
Like my parents say, its not me they worry about when i'm driving in their vehicle, its the drivers around me. :blink:
James

kh1+2

kh1+2

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
wow you guys are lucky getting all this snow. the closest i got to snow/ice is the one in my fridge. :whistling:

(oh how i long for real snow. its not fair) :blink:

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Move to Canada, most people get sick of it. I love it :whistling:
Or come here to ski during the winter in the Rocky Mountains....ITS SO MUCH FUN!
James

kh1+2

kh1+2

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
maybe one day when im old enough to venture off on my travels of the world ill go and check canada out :blink:

(although i am enjoying my ice at the back of my fridge but it does smell very very strange :whistling:, oh well this will have to make do)

nojs

nojs

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I live in belgium. The weather here is not that good for the last 3 days.
A lot of rain, wind and it is pretty cold. But normaly it should be a lot colder than it is now ...

So that means that we won't have such a good summer :whistling:

Pluto56

Pluto56

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
http://i78.photobuck...56/P1000041.jpg

did that help cool you down any? :whistling:

Edited by Pluto56, 28 January 2007 - 04:18 AM.

kh1+2

kh1+2

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
hey pluto56 whereabouts is this picture taken .

Pluto56

Pluto56

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
missouri

kh1+2

kh1+2

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
looks amazing i wish i was there

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Last night, we were supposed to get "light snow flurries". Instead, we wake up to nearly 6" of snow, severe winds (gusting regularly to 30mph), and a HIGH temperature so far of negative 9. It's just plain nasty out. :whistling:

Have I mentioned lately that I despise winter? I'd give anything to be in the Bahamas about now. :blink:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,540 posts
7º now, -20º F by the weekend.

P.S. to make the degree sign, either paste the code below in your post, or hold down the ALT key and type 0176. :whistling:

&{remove_me}#186;

Remove the {remove_me}. Even in a quote and code box the degree symbol still showed up :blink:

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Here in Scotland we are having High winds Gusting between 50 mph and 90 mph in some parts of Scotland and the temperatures are between 0º now, 30º F we also can have all weather conditions in the same Day as in Rain - Wind - Hail - Snow but the Great Part is the Beautiful scenery we have all Year round it's Great to live in a Beautiful Country such as Scotland

kh1+2

kh1+2

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
:blink: well today it was nice and sunny hardly no clouds :help:
however there is a downside................. it was EXTREMELY COLD and i hate the cold :whistling:

Sp3ke

Sp3ke

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I live in SW England. There's a few storms, slight winds and around 10 º

Edited by Sp3ke, 31 January 2007 - 02:06 PM.