Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Speakers

• Please log in to reply

jcpwn2004

jcpwn2004

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
I have these speakers http://www.geeks.com...S-X9-R&cpc=SUGG and I was wondering if there's any way I could hook them up to my computer. I don't have an ipod or anything so the only way I can use them right now is if I burn a cd :whistling:

Advertisements

ultimateslacker2

ultimateslacker2

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,581 posts
Just use the audio jack and plug it into the back of the computer.

HTH

jcpwn2004

jcpwn2004

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
I don't have an audio jack, i have a wire connecting my subwoofer to the main cd thing, and then wires connecting the speakers to the subwoofer.

It has a spot for mp3 players, is there any way i could hook up a cord from my computer to the mp3 input or something?

Edited by jcpwn2004, 16 January 2007 - 09:33 PM.

jcpwn2004

jcpwn2004

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hmm I actually just looked and there's a whole that says aux in and one that says phones. Could I buy some kind of cable that would hook up my computer there?

vally

vally

• PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
U can buy a cable that will connect between you'r audio in on you'r computer and the AUX in. That is how I connect sometimes my unit to the computer.
I think this is the kind of cable u need.

http://www.geeks.com...d=21154&cat=CBL

Look at the connections befor u buy.

jcpwn2004

jcpwn2004

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Cool thanks vally, what do u mean look at the connections?

vally

vally

• PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
To c that the different ends of the cable in the picture is the same as the connections on the unit rde and white.