Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird browser/Proxy prob...

• Please log in to reply

Jackler

Jackler

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
This is really unusual...for some unknown reason, all of my browsers on this computer wont load some certain pages, unless accessed through a proxy site. Also, other computers on my network dont have this problem.

I havent been able to load this forum, or wikipedia, and various random websites. Its odd, it accepts some, and some it doesnt. I had to access this forum through the proxy site boredatschool.net

It must just be a setting on the comp, since the other comp on the network access\'s fine, but when I try to load these pages(forum, wiki) on this specific comp, the screen/window just remains white. No error, no page cannot be displayed, just a white blank screen, and it reads done in the status line where it would usually fully load.

Any Ideas? Cause this is uber obnoxious...

Advertisements