Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Front page issues

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My default font got changed to Marlett Font which is symbols etc. Therefore my Frontpage Icons and Window Applications are spelled out in symbols, i.e. squares, zeroes, triangles, dots, etc.
Making it almost impossible to find out where to click to reset it to Times Roman or Arial or something in the English Language. Is there a simple way to undo this? I have tried System Restore to no avail. I have gone into WORD and tried to change the FONT but it only list three Marlett types of fonts. My wife rebooted the computer when the printer locked up the other day and when it came back up everything was in the Marlett Script/Font. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Step by step if possible. Not to savy with the computer terms. thanks.