Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cnsmin and SAHagent

• Please log in to reply

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Advertisements

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Saturday, January 20, 2007 8:56:33 AM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.83.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 20/01/2007
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 260296
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 140229
Number of viruses found: 0
Number of infected objects: 0 / 0
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 01:39:58

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\UserProfiles\All Users\BFTS\BFTSDatabase.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg7\Log\emc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\avg7log.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\avg7log.log.lck Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\a04692d2c17013fe6dc22dfe10303533_4c9f333f-db28-4481-977e-28d6a42f9051 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\b9f3042c8a3837d60e96961ba1ae8274_4c9f333f-db28-4481-977e-28d6a42f9051 Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\user.dmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sony Corporation\SonicStage\Packages\MtData.ldb Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sony Corporation\SonicStage\Packages\MtData.mdb Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sony Corporation\VAIO Entertainment Platform\1.0\VzCdb\MtData.ldb Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sony Corporation\VAIO Entertainment Platform\1.0\VzCdb\MtData.mdb Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Kenny94

Kenny94

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
Hello topierce

Your Kaspersky report looks fine. Try to post another HijackThis log. Please click the 'Preview Post" button first and see if your post shows your HijackThis log and if it's there then post. If not, type "it will not post"

Thanks!

Advertisements

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Hey Kenny
On Jan 24 I posted the Hijack this that goes with the Kaspersky Report. I was never able to post the second part of the Kaspersky for some reason. I tried everything. WIll try one more time after this post.

My computer is running well. I am using AVG anti virus (free version) and Spy Sweeper anti-virus.

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

topierce

topierce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Again Kaspersky did not work. So I will look for your response to the last Hijack This and I guss this ends the thread??? I thnak you so much for your time and help with these isswues.

Tim

Kenny94

Kenny94

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
You're Welcome. Glad to hear your computer is running well.

Edited by Kenny94, 18 February 2007 - 04:32 PM.