Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

game uninstallation

• Please log in to reply

jagdeepgill

jagdeepgill

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi
I installed a small game yesterday(13 MB).It was 7 wonders of the ancient world. now when i want to uninstall it it's not getting uninstalled.I have tried in control panel it doesn't even shows up there. there's no option how can i uninstall it from my pc. Even in all programs when i click on it there's no uninstallation option.Even in the c:/ program files there is no file like unwise.exe to uninstall the game. I tried installing the game again and then uninstalling it but nothing seems to work.Please help me to get it removed.Please!

Edited by jagdeepgill, 17 January 2007 - 08:07 AM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
from their website: http://csc.trymedia....=0_3/index.html

How do I uninstall or reinstall my product?

Sometimes, you will need to redownload and reinstall your product to use it again – generally this occurs when you reformat your computer or you encounter a significant error.

To redownload and reinstall your product, follow these steps:

1. Uninstall the product if it is currently installed on your computer

1. Goto START > Control Panel
2. Choose "Add / Remove Products"
3. Locate the Product you wish to remove
4. Click the "Uninstall/Remove" button

2. Click on the link below to download your product

Download 7 Wonders of the Ancient World

3. When prompted to SAVE or OPEN, choose SAVE

4. Save the product to your desktop

5. Once the download is complete, double click on the icon on your desktop for the product.

6. Follow the installation instructions

7. When the installation is complete, run the product by choosing it under "START > Programs" or "START > All Programs"

If you have already purchased this product before, follow this link to reactivate your product.

Edited by starjax, 18 January 2007 - 05:59 AM.