Your right, it is listed in the Services Console from where it can be turned off.
1. Start>Run. Type SERVICES.MSC and press [enter].
2. Scroll down to the Net Logon service and double-click it.
3. In the Properties box, change the 'Startup type' to 'Manual'.
4. Below that, click the 'Stop' button if it's available.
5. Now click 'OK' to save the changes, and close the services console window.
6. Reboot the computer.
You should not get that message again, hopefully!
Edited by pip22, 17 January 2007 - 01:00 PM.