Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Need Help Seeking MY MOVIE!

• Please log in to reply

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
OK guys, i need help from U!!!!!!!!

ok well it goes like this...

It start off a women walking down a dirt road while listning to her walk-man, then a car drives by really fast and close to her, then she gets scared and gives the guy the finger...

she works at a resturant down the road and she meets up with the guy in the car at her resturant then they start talking .. then a jeep pulls up and the guy in the resturant hides under the Table so the ppl in the jeep dont see him, then they leave(bad guys)... and then he tells the resturant lady why he is hiding, and its because he has a CD that they need... then eventually this man try's running and gets trapped in a washroom and there outside the door, so he pulls out som pwer cords and soaks it in the water.. then he slips and falls and get a eletricutued.... then the girl takes then CD and starts to run away, and eventually she ends up at a small gas station and hids there, then the guy working, goes outside to see wut going on, and the girl gets in and takes then cd out of his CD player and changed them up so the one CD they want is in the Cd player, and they get the music CD... then the Gas station blows up.... and then the girl just takes the CD and goes somwher.....

srry if u cant understand i seen it like 5 years ago, and i forget som of it.. but ive been looking for it ALOT!!!!!

plz guys help me out...

thnaks

it goes, some guy is runnig from some other ppl cuz he has a CD that they need, then he dies and the Resturant worker takes over and eventually gets away with the CD..

plz ppl can u help me out and give random movies if it sorta matchs the discription

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Easiest way is if you remember the name of one of the actors in it then look them up on imdb, or if you recognise them in another film or on TV look that up, find them then find your film.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 21,803 posts
  • MVP
I've actually seen this movie, although I can't remember why or where - probably on one of the cable channels.
I did remember that the guy who was electrocuted was played by Barry Watson, who is the oldest brother on the TV show 7th Heaven, so I did a search on his name. I believe the movie is "When Strangers Appear" - see the link here.

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

UR MY HERO, I LOVE U, UR JUST AMAZING, THATS THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESYREYYEYSYEYESYSYEYSWYSY

I LOVE U SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!!

THANKS ALOT, im gunna get ti right now

i couldnt thanks u enought

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

UR MY HERO, I LOVE U, UR JUST AMAZING, THATS THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESYREYYEYSYEYESYSYEYSWYSY

I LOVE U SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!!

He seems a bit happy Sari :whistling:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Sari has that effect on people.

therock247uk

therock247uk

Expert