Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program like I-movie

• Please log in to reply

equinox55

equinox55

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Hello is there any (perferable free dosent matter i'am willing to pay) softwear that is like i-movie, i like imovie because it is easy to use( i use it at school), So if anyone know of any softwear like that post it. Running windows xp home.

Advertisements

equinox55

equinox55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
!bump

Jiff

Jiff

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
Hi davisbaumung,

You could try Windows Movie Maker. Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Windows Movie Maker. Here is a guide on how to get started with WMM.

There is also Ulead VideoStudio but that is $100.

Avid Cinema is another easy to use program. The only problem is that Avid stopped producing it years ago. So you would have to look for it somewhere like eBay.

If you want to get into professional stuff I would recommend Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0. This is a very powerful program and a great tool. However, this will cost you $850.

I will look around for other programs and if I come up with anything I'll post back again. Let me know if WMM works out for you.