Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Entering Sleep Mode

• Please log in to reply

ITRY

ITRY

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently purchase a new computer that was supposedly built especially to handle my artwork. It functions without any problems until I access one particular website www.zazzle.com. I can only work on the site for a short time then suddenly my computer goes into sleep mode and shuts down.

I've run the diagnostics and nothing appears to be wrong however, I do come up with a failure for REALTEK.

I've contacted the tech personnel on that site and they have no clue as to what the problem is. They did suggest that I download Firefox which I tried to do but was unable to load and kept getting an "unable to load toolbar" error.

I'm really at a loss. Short of taking it in to the shop, I thought I would try here first.

If anyone can shed any light or offer any assistance it would be greatly appreciated. There is no error message associated with this sleep mode occurrence, just the start up screen that tells me that my system has been restored to it's previous state and if it is now stable I can proceed.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Advertisements