Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Print Full Page Lables Only Prints 4 Labels

• Please log in to reply

Michael Boutros

Michael Boutros

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello everyone,

Firstly, thanks for any and all help.

I am running Windows XP, and I am using Word 2003. I have a file that is just filled with like two lines fo text, as it is a label. When I go to print the label from the Tools menu, I select full page of labels, but it only prints out 4 labels. Now, this is a new computer, and on my old computer it worked perfect.

Any ideas?

Advertisements

fozziebear

fozziebear

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
If you click on the printpreview (magnifying glass) what do you see?

Which printer do you have and which printersoftware?

Michael Boutros

Michael Boutros

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
There is no print preview for this section. You can go to it from Tools -> Letters and Mailings -> Envelopes and Labels -> Labels. Near the bottom left, the ''Full page of same label.'' is selected.The printer we are using is a Samsung ML-1210.

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts

I have a file that is just filled with like two lines fo text, as it is a label. When I go to print the label from the Tools menu, I select full page of labels, but it only prints out 4 labels.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you have a saved file, formatted as labels that you start with?

Try this: Go to Envelopes and Labels, Label tab. Enter your label text, click Full Page of the Same Label at the bottom, then click New Document to the right. This should pop up a full page of the same label on screen. Is this what you get?

If so, then try to print. Does it print correctly?