Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sometimes people try too hard ( Outerinfo infection )

• Please log in to reply

Lucid_transition

Lucid_transition

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was buzzing around looking for a way to be rid of outer info easily.. sometimes the easiest path is the most obvious.. i went to their website.. go there download the uninstaller, and bam.. no more problem.. lol it doesnt istall any other stupid spyware prog's either, i was running a registry monitoring program during the whole process as well as when my computer restarted. turns out.. their uninstaller is actually Legit. its alot easier than running HIjack this, and going through all the ropes, and i thought that posting this might help some of the staff help you guys out.. i would have responded directly to the outer info questions, but it appears that only staff are allowed to respond. so.. have at it guys :whistling:..

Advertisements