Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

how do i get rid of all the spyware that seems to be on my computer I have tried spybot search and destroy but the spyware continue's to show up.

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
welcome to geeks to go
did you have spybot remove all the red marks when they showed up? what are you running for your online maybe you need to install a firewall if they keep coming back this will stop you from getting them and you should run a virus program scan and it a good thing to have a virus program running all the time like nortons.

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,490 posts
After following Tazz's instructions, click on the HiJack This link in my signature. Follow the directions and post the log back in this thread. Don't make any changes, someone will review it and tell you what changes may be needed. <_<