Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

help with ethernet

• Please log in to reply

totallyconfused

totallyconfused

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hi could anyone please help me here i used to be able to connect to the internet through ethernet now i can only use usb its as if the ethernet drive has dissapeered i have been on the fujitsu site for drives but still no joy.What i seem to have now is broadcom 440x 10/100 itergrated controller.Can someone please give me advice or help as i am going to set up wireless and i need the ethernet to work so i can get it going.Thanks hope someone can help cheers TotallyConfused.

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
You can try some of these drivers to see if they work.

http://list.drivergu...1853/index.html

or here

http://www.soft32.co...oad_185626.html

You really did not say for what motherboard this is used for. Make and model of the computer would help also.

SRX660

Edited by SRX660, 22 January 2007 - 01:51 AM.

AnthonyJ

AnthonyJ

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
right-click on "my computer" click on "manage" when a window comes up there will be several choices in a side window, click "device manager" check and see if there are any hardware or software conflicts. go to the "network adaptors and see if it displays anything under that section

totallyconfused

totallyconfused

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
fijitsu amilo 7400 laptop is the make and model

Edited by totallyconfused, 24 January 2007 - 02:45 PM.

totallyconfused

totallyconfused

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

right-click on "my computer" click on "manage" when a window comes up there will be several choices in a side window, click "device manager" check and see if there are any hardware or software conflicts. go to the "network adaptors and see if it displays anything under that section

tried that and no joy nothing wrong no yellow question marks

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
You need to go here and look for ethernet drivers.

http://support.fujit...?srch=DOWNLOADS

You did not give us enough information to see if the drivers were there.

SRX660

Edited by SRX660, 24 January 2007 - 04:41 PM.