Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cookie problem?

• Please log in to reply

RunninTwentiFo7

RunninTwentiFo7

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
okay i really dont know what this problem is called but i think it has to do with my cookies. i can never login anywhere. it works for a brief moment like takes me to the index sometimes. and then when i want to post somewhere it shows that im logged out. this happens on a lot of forums. and every site that requires me to login. for example on my website i tried logging into my cpanel, it lets me in. then i click on a different link inside and it takes me back to the login page. this has been happening to me for a while now. everything that doesnt work on my computer works on everyone elses ive tried. does anyone know what the problem is? i've tried clearing my cookies and history and all that stuff and it doesnt work. :whistling:

Advertisements

-espresso-

-espresso-

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
This also happens to me sometimes when I change the type of my connection. For example I have this problem when using GPRS phone as modem but after I switch to dialup connection the problem disappears.
And this does not happen on all forums. Some will never let me log in or "remember me" for the next time while others work without any problem.
Strange indeed and I think it has something to do with the ISP.