Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player/Video Converter closes

• Please log in to reply

SilentDeath

SilentDeath

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey... I first had a problem with my folders closing when there would be a .avi video in it. It was solved but now Im having truble with somthing else.
This is a quote from my other topic.

"I tried using SUPER and the cucusoft trial and SUPER gave me an error saying it was currupted or somthing and cucusoft just closed.
I tried playing most of the avi's I had on my computer with windows media player and then it just closes. Some videos like these short ones I recorded played on it with no problem. But its the long ones like movies or TV shows that dont work.

Then I tried playing the avi's that didn't work on VLC media player and then I got a pop up that said "This AVI file is broken. Seeking will not work correctly. Do you want to try to repair it(this might take a long time) ?" I clicked Yes it started to play, i clicked no and played with no problems either.

I also can not sync files on my zune with the zune software. Then getting an error that says the file might be corrupted. I am currently converting the file and syncing it on my zune using my moms computer with no problems"

If, any other info is needed... I'll try to provide it.

Edited by SilentDeath, 24 January 2007 - 09:19 PM.

Advertisements