Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Too Many Errors to Describe!

• Please log in to reply

EmperorJeff

EmperorJeff

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Out of nowhere...maybe around 11a.m. yesterday my computer stopped reading my new Camera, my IPod, and its theme wont change from Windows Classic and and now theres no active mixer devices [so my sound isnt working] and system restore didnt work before now it is but the eariest is already when it was messed up and this ALL started yesterday and i keep i guess overheating the laptop and it occasionally just shuts off and i think this my have been the source of all this...can anyone help with any part of this please? :blink:

im not sure its malware because i can clean out malware pretty well and it doesnt look like malware, i kno why the power supply is faulty and that cuz of the battery so i keep the charger in 24/7 w/o it the laptop will die quick, but my question is how do i get my IPod and Camera start working again also change the windows classic theme...also where do i get new active mixers :whistling:

Advertisements