Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my browser working slowly

• Please log in to reply

Zimmer

Zimmer

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I can't do anything with my browser, it's working slowly, and new windows coming to my screen...
What the problem... d***..

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
what brower are you referring to (IE, Firefox etc???)

Lightninghawk

Lightninghawk

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
one lose your language. two run these programs.

Ad-aware SE www.lavasoft.com
Spybot - Search and Destroy 1.3
AVG Anti-virus www.grisoft.com

and lastly and do not run until others are finished. hijackthis

your browser will fly afterwards

Remailer

Remailer

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Best advice i could ever give you www.Firefox.com . Best brouser i have found. NO ADWARE AND SPYWARE... like maybe one or 2 popups every so often. GREAT pluging for brousing. But if you Really like IE like 100's of other people Use the lightinghawks advice. that will clean you right up. But still think about switching.. LOL

kazantip

kazantip

• Pip
  • 1 posts
You have adware I am sure. Win guys helped my mom recently – go [link removed] - and ask them for free support, they must do that as per their service description. I am sending 3rd person there already, they must pay me as good referral lol

Edited by admin, 04 April 2005 - 09:41 AM.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Your link has been removed kazantip. From our Terms of Service:

The posting of links in signatures to rival tech sites is not permitted. If you do your post will be subject to editing by a moderator or administrator of Geeks to Go!. Continuing to do so will be treated as spam and result in the termination of your membership.
If linking to another tech site the resource must not be available on Geeks to Go! through either the Support Forums or the rest of the site, and the link must be relevant to the members question.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Zimmer, have you tried the suggestions in this topic?