Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Heroes NBC

• Please log in to reply

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Not sure how many people watch this, but wow, what a great show!

:whistling:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i like it!...it's pretty fun...not the best show on tv...but it's pretty good (much better than alot of crap on tv...such as "who loves new york" or anything else on mtv)..i'm not a big fan of the blonde lady...i mean...she's just crazy...if that were a super power...i'd have an excuse to wear tights with my underwear on the outside more often (though do you really need an excuse?)....we need to see if we can get her kid to come around here though...he'd solve alot of our problems

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yeah it's pretty good. What's with all the telly discussions, not that mind at all T.V. is good.

Excal

Excal

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

.i'm not a big fan of the blonde lady...i mean...she's just crazy..

Who cares, she is hot :blink:

I too hope they do something with the son. Endless possibilites with him!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

she's just crazy...if that were a super power...i'd have an excuse to wear tights with my underwear on the outside more often (though do you really need an excuse?)

*sari is glad there's not a full-length pic of the poo-flinging monkey smoking a cigar and wearing his underwear outside of his tights - the only thing scarier is seeing ScHwErV in his spandex :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

*sari is glad there's not a full-length pic of the poo-flinging monkey smoking a cigar and wearing his underwear outside of his tights - the only thing scarier is seeing ScHwErV in his spandex

...who says there isn't?

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
It's an awesome show, and Ali Larter isn't that hard on the eyes either. :whistling:

Excal

Excal

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts

..we need to see if we can get her kid to come around here though...he'd solve alot of our problems

Guess he did solve a problem, money problems!

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Holy @#%^ last nights episode was BY FAR THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON!!! And it wasn't even the finale!!! I can't WAIT until next weeks season finale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling: :blink: :help:

Fenor