Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Wireless Base Station

• Please log in to reply

Sierra54

Sierra54

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Some how I lost connection to my base station. I had previously had issues with my Linksys USB adapter but those had been resolved and I could connect without issue for a few months. I can connect to the internet directly from the DSL modem and I can connect to unsecured wireless networks in my area so I know it isn't an issue with the modem or USB adapter. I have tried numerous things from searching this forum such as trying an ipconfig release/renew, resetting encryption password, different wireless channel. I can't even access the router by directly connecting it with ethernet cables. It will not progress part connection under networking connections. I am at a loss and would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Advertisements