This site will not only fix your registry and errors but will also scan for malware.This website is an all in one and if you use the full scan it might solve most of your problems.
Here is the link, use their full service. It'll find malware, clean registry and defrag your hard drive.http://safety.live.c...-us/default.htm
Once you have used Windows one care to fix and clean your PC.
You can run a check disk.
1. Double-click My Computer, and then right-click the hard disk that you want to check.
2. Click Properties, and then click Tools.
3. Under Error-checking, click Check Now. A dialog box that shows the Check disk options is displayed,
4. Now I want you to not check anything but start.Let it run its course.
5. After it runs its course, select the "Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors" check box, and then click Start.
6. After it runs its course, select the Automatically fix file system errors check box, and then click Start.
7. If it tells you "The disk check could not be performed because the disk check utility needs exclusive access to some Windows files on the disk. These files can be accessed by restarting Windows. Do you want to schedule the disk check to occur the next time you restart the computer?"
Click Yes to schedule the disk check, and then restart your computer to start the disk check.
8. Its going to take a while while you reboot don't force it to stop. Let it finish its course.
Once you've finished all of that click start then run. In the run box type in exactly like this or cut copy and paste this
That should fix any problems and speed up your PC. If you have trouble with chkdsk boot into safe mode and do it in safe mode.
1. Begin tapping the F8 key every few seconds as the system boots up until the screen offering the Safe Mode option appears.
2. Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode and press the Enter key.
3. The system will now boot into Safe Mode.
Edited by hotvoltage, 27 January 2007 - 09:41 AM.