Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error in WMPDXM.DLL?(Resolved)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rick69

Rick69

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi, evey time I try to open the the internet explorer it keeps saying "Explorer has caused an error in WMPDXM.DLL. Exploer will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." Ive tried to restart it and it still does not work. I think it has something to with the Windows Media Player beacuse at one point it did want to open and i had to download another one but i dont know. Please help me my mom will kill me if i dont fix this problem. Thank You.

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Hi,

Try this link, hopefully it should sort out your problem so mom doesn't kill you

LINK FOR FIX

Rick69

Rick69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
The thing is i cant open the link because it requires me to open a new window and then the error message pops up again.

Rick69

Rick69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Thank You it worked out now i feel alot better