Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unload Debugger

• Please log in to reply

DeeandDoug2

DeeandDoug2

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello,

Can anyone help me please? AOL has been no help, POGO help is no help, I sent the problem to them and still no response.

I downloaded a pogo to go game. I get the icon when I click it I get the following error:

---------------------------
Warning
This application cannot run with an active debugger in memory.

Please unload the debugger and restart the application.
OK
First I don't know what a debugger is let a lone where to find it. Someone told me to check in internet explorer and make sure the check was on disable debugger which I did and it is.

But get this. If I uninstall the program and reinstall I can play cause it takes you right there but if I exit the game and try to start it up again I get the above error.

Any and all help is welcome.

Thanks
Dee

Advertisements

Remailer

Remailer

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
I really have not seen this before but have you tried to run adware and spybot? Maybe it is adware or spyware causing your problem?

DeeandDoug2

DeeandDoug2

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes I ran spybot and virus scan and nothing came up.

I have been working on this problem for two days now but I did find out what was wrong. Are you ready for this!

The game was not xp compatible. So I had to right click on the icon, go to properties, click compatibility tab, click on run windows 98, run in 640x480 screen resolution, click apply, click ok then double click icon

AND IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! :tazz: