Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Aquarium Screen Saver Hangs

• Please log in to reply

Kevin S.

Kevin S.

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I just got my computer back from the shop. They did a "wipe and reload" due to several error issues. I'm checking everything out today, and found that my aquarium screen saver apparently locked up at some point, and I have no clue where to start to troubleshoot the problem. As soon as I moved the mouse it unlocked itself, and I was back at the desktop.

Gee, I didn't have this problem before I took my computer to the shop to have it "fixed." I did a search on this forum to try to find a solution, but failed to locate anything. This is my first post, so be patient if I didn't post this in the right place, or didn't properly search the issue.

Help would be much appreciated. Again, I have no clue what the problem might be.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
right click on your desktop (empty spot) and click properties. Click on the screen saver tag. There is a check box for screen saver locking.

Kevin S.

Kevin S.

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I followed your instructions. There is no such selection.

Kevin