Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help Trying to Identify Posible Virus!

• Please log in to reply

cdelareza

cdelareza

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, well I don't know if this post belongs here, but well last night I was helping out a friend with his office network and the connection was so random, first we thought that we had a problem with the ISP but the tech support was offline so they will check it today, something that was weird was that some time when we turned on some computers the network slowed down but it was not always, so I tried to use the Trend Online scan but it asked me to install Java, I've started downloading and then is where the network collapsed, none of the computers could browse I could ping my gateway and my dns also ping some pages but could not browse, and this happens when I try to download from any compute.

I thing that there is a virus problem in that network but I can't find a way to Identify it, probably someone already had this problem and could help me out.
Thanks.

Advertisements