Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

maybe somebody hack

• Please log in to reply

billyboxer

billyboxer

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
:whistling:
im having problem logging online for multiplayer. it says:

Run in Safe mode?
It appears that COD did not quit properly the last time it ran.
Do you want to run the game in safe mode?

This recommends in most people.
It will change your system settings but not your control.

YES NO CANCEL

then if i press YES:

LOADING COD
then

CoDMP.exe problem but still the same problem

can anybody help me????
i did tried to uninstall it and install again bu

Advertisements

billyboxer

billyboxer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
sorry for not mentioning the game...its Call of Duty

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
Why do you want to play in Safe Mode? What happens in normal mode?
I understand you have a problem, but what is the problem? What error messages do you get. It should give some details to let you try and fix the problem.
Post those.

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Have you tried a reinstall of the game?

billyboxer

billyboxer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
i tried to reinstall it...

when im clicking the COD multiplayer thats whay it says...Run in safe mode? blah..blah..

matthew86

matthew86

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm not a computer expert, but I have had this problem too. When Call Of Duty does not shut down properly, it will give you this prompt when you try to restart the game. This is extremely similar to Safe-mode for Windows. Clicking "yes" will change all of your settings to as low as possible, while clicking "no" will let it boot up without changing any of your settings.

Try starting the game and exiting it properly. If it doesnt work, then try the following:

1. Update your video(maybe sound too, I don't know) card drivers (This solved half of my problem, do this before you try my other suggestion)

2. Configure your settings with trial and error. My video card was a little outdated, and didn't support the higher resolutions or detailing. So I kept on changing the settings, one by one, until CoD did not crash anymore and I had the highest quality graphics I could get, a huge pain for someone without patience, as you have to enter safe-mode every single time it crashes and reconfigure EVERYTHING.

I hope this helps =)