Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

! THE SPYWARE CURE !

• Please log in to reply

gopro25

gopro25

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Go to the website at the bottom of this post and download Microsoft Antispyware. It is the only program that removed EVERY LITTLE BIT OF SPYWARE for me!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't ever helped here, but i understand that my post got lost, thats ok. I found this PLEASE try it!!! The forums pre-requisite list will be altered! It removed the entire isrvs file and all file assosiated with isearch bar! It works! Besides, it's directly from microsoft, so it's safe. make sure to do the update before running the search.

I hope this solves all of your problems!

-Joe

http://www.microsoft...en&Hash=RFCKLF6

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hi gopro25, ;)

And I'm soooo sorry that we were not able to get to your post/topic.

I looked under your ID, and also noticed that you replied with two different topics.

That can cause some confusion.... But not making excuses for the first topic dated on March 22 to have been ignored.

Around here Patience is a virtue, we are a very busy site, with excellent knowledge Staff, and they all try to get to everyone as much as possible as well as fast as possible.

As well as FREE help. :) Grant it, we have people who support our site by making a donation for the help that they received, which goes to the Admin. for keeping this site up, to help keep your computers going...

Again, I'm so sorry :) that you got passed, and if you do need anymore assistance, please don't hesitate to come back as we are adding more Excellent Trained Staff.

Thanks again for your input on the Microsoft spyware program, I will be looking into it myself... :tazz:

Take Care, and hope that you give GTG another chance in helping with your situation... :)

;)

Evp

Evp

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Ey i totally understand you microsoft antispyware is a great program removes a lot of spyware i love it too i recommend it to most of the people with rather not so big spyware attacks .. but believe me there are problems (spyware related) which you cannot remove with Microsoft antispywire :tazz: how hard you try ;)

and to your post which was never answered .. i go with resident Blonde
just be patient you will get your turn ;)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
It has great potential, but it's also in BETA (=unfinished). Until it's released as a final product, we're unlikely to recommend it here except in special cases.

zoned

zoned

• Pip
  • 9 posts
There are various studies being done to compare the Anti Spyware programs....

Here is an example of one...