Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hp Scanjet 5370c missing software

• Please log in to reply

Lola13

Lola13

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I had to recently moved and in the process lost a box full of things. In a nutshell, I was trying to install my scanner but I don't have the software anymore. Does anyone know how I can purchase or download HP Scanjet 5370 software. Also, I am missing cord and cable as well. Is that also purchasable? It's a good scanner, and I don't want to toss it.

thank you.

Advertisements

Jack123

Jack123

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 944 posts
01 – Lola13 [HP Scanjet 5370] 31st Jan-2007

Lola13 – Welcome to – Geeks to Go –

Here is Website for HP Scanjet 5370 – You will need to –Register

http://h20000.www2.h...jectID=bps03772

I had to recently moved and in the process lost a box full of things. In a nutshell, I was trying to install my scanner but I don't have the software anymore.

Using same computer?? – should be – OK to go - ??? If not browse thru – Download Page – of the HP website -

Also, I am missing cord and cable

They should be standard cables – Should be able purchase from any computer store or from website computer outlet or maybe from above site ??

Jack123