Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MS Word problems

• Please log in to reply

BrIMst0nE_&_fIR3

BrIMst0nE_&_fIR3

• Pip
  • 2 posts
it seems my word is corrupted or something im not sure what to call it. all spacebar entries have turned into periods ,for example "the.fox.jumped.over..." and the "enter" function puts in a paragraph sign. i've tried reinstalling, reparing, complete uninstallation of ms office and then installing it back but still no results. i dont know where the prob is but im guessing its not in winword itself probably somewhere else thats affecting winword but im not sure. btf notepad and wordpad are both working normally and if i open any winword file with these 2, the file apears normal. i need your help guys. thanks.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Open any Office programme then press help then detect and repair, you need a tick in restore my shortcuts and the Office CD

If you do not have a lot of e-mail in Outlook then you can go add / remove, click change then re-install