Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spyware I think

• Please log in to reply

anzen17

anzen17

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok well my problem is that i downloaded a private server and my bro says that it was a link to spyware and now i dont hink i know how to remove it by myself and i need some help to get rid of it. He said something about super spyware remover and i need help because my pc is throwing up pop ups. If someone can help me i'd really appreciate it thanks. the program was called anti-leech if you need to know or if you can tell me if it is spyware or what but anyways, i jsut want to fix my problem thanks.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Information and removal instructions for the AntiLeech program.

Program is considered adware.

I would suggest that you take advantage of the many Malware Programs listed in this forum.

Please read this section and perform the instructions there before posting any HiJackThis Log. This is a very busy section of the forum so please be patient.

Ron

anzen17

anzen17

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, Unclassified.Oreans32:[29 items]

Summary : Unclassified.Oreans32.Process

Company : Unknown

Description : Unclassified.Oreans32 may be used for legitimate applications, but also for spyware - if you have this on your system, and you have another spyware infection, this is likley bad.

Threat Level (1-10) : 6

Processes : OREANS32.SYS

CLSID List :

And it says HKLM/SysControlErum and stuff like that I have no idea what to do with that one I knnow common sense says to get rid of the rest but what about the Oreans32? sounds bad to me but then again I'm not a computer person lol..

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Hi:

Please, again, go to the Malware section of this forum as the Malware Experts can identify and help you remove the proper files more than I can. Please post back here whether you still have other problems after being declared clean of Malware.

Ron