Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mp4 player

• Please log in to reply

shambah

shambah

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hey ppl of he world....this is abit of an out-there question, and im just hoping to get lucky.
I have an mp3/mp4 player like the one in the link below, and it has multi-drive format. One is a normal drive, the other is like a secret compartment which will store files songs etc but will not play them on the player...
Nehu when i first put music on it i accidentally put it on the secret part instead of the normal part, and i filled it up nearly completely. But in doing this i now only have something like 20 meg of room on which i can actually play music on. I was wondering if anyone knew how i could change the memory sizes of the two drives around. I can uninstall the secret drive, but im not sure if the memory would go with it and i would be left with 20 meg on the whole player.

I know this is abit of an out there question, im just hoping that someone knows what i'm talking about. This probably isn't making alot of sense... Ok probably none, but any help would be appreciated, thanks guys, i don't reli know where else to ask this!! :whistling:

Advertisements

shambah

shambah

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
sorry i forgot to pot the website for the mp4 player... its a cheap nano clone, got it form ebay, it looks something like this

http://cgi.ebay.com....1QQcmdZViewItem

Jazza

Jazza

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Hey Shambah,
You maybe better off posting this topic in Hardware, Components and Peripherals.
Jazza!

shambah

shambah

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Okay thanks a lot 4 that, and for the C.O.D stuff 2....

Much appreciated :whistling: