Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Macromedia flash help?

• Please log in to reply

sparky4601

sparky4601

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok I am tring save a fash file I made. Its a moving pic. The problem im having is when i save it as a flash file it wont play on my website or on anyones computer who doesnt have flash. When I save it as a jpeg or gif it isnt a moving pic anymore. I know this is possible because I have jpegs and gif.s files that are animated. Any idea how to do this? Anybodys help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you got the individual images so the whistling gif :whistling: would need

[attachment=12895:attachment]

sparky4601

sparky4601

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
yes i do

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you save the images as gif files, you can load them in to this to animate them

http://www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez/

UnFREEz is a high-speed Windows application that will take any number of images, saved as separate GIF files, and create a single animated GIF from those images.

sparky4601

sparky4601

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thanks ill try it!