Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

VIDEO_TS

• Please log in to reply

mozzer11

mozzer11

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I have a dvd rip on my computer with the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS files. Is there any program that lets me watch it without having to burn it to disc?

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
See if VLC will play them,

http://www.filehippo.com/download_vlc/

jester620

jester620

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
I believe DVD Daemon Tools will play them.

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Yea, Daemon tools would work. It creates a virtual image drive, but I am not sure if thats totally legal. I would check on that before advertising it on GeeksToGo, because it evades people having to use a legit copy of a CD, when the system says "insert cd", or whatever.

Edited by hayabusa_mike, 02 February 2007 - 06:44 PM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Nah its legal in most places as people use disk images for alot of legal reasons as well. You can use it illegally but its legal enough for us as far as i know.

h_mike

h_mike

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Alright, thats cool. I just wanted to make sure, because I see a lot of people downloading Daemon tools for illegal reasons, but I guess your right, a lot of them probably use them for legal reasons, :whistling:.