Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Setting up mailing list

• Please log in to reply

Samjula

Samjula

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
Hi, id like to be able to set up a mailing list so that users can enter their email address on my website and be added to a list of emails that i can send a newsletter to now and again. It'd be good if they could be sent a confirmation email to tell them they've been added and also be able to similarly unsubscribe.

Can someone please give me some asistance on how to set this up as i have little exerience with web development

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
http://www.hotscripts.com

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
Does you host have cPanel? If is does you could set up a mailing list in seconds.

Samjula

Samjula

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
Im trying it on a geocites webpage at the moment. Im in the process of setting up a real website, but havent sorted it out yet. I havent really had much of a look at the inbuilt web page builder things on geocites.