Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nero Suite Ultra Edition vs. Windows Movie Maker Project Files

• Please log in to reply

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
Have just purchased Nero Suite 7 Ultra Edition and have tried to burn final file using said program on DVD+R disc. It seems that Nero is not compatable or burn WMM files. I realize this may be inherent in the Nero Softwae so I have already contact Nero support and request help on this problem, however, having said this and if response in negative, is there a way to convert WMM files back to wma video file(which was the form of the original video clips which made up the WMM files.

Here are the details as to what I have been using.

-HL-DT-STDVD-RAM GSA-H22N Dvd Drive
-Nero 7 Ultra Edition
-Windows Movie Maker

Aslo might there be another dvd burning program which may burn said WMM files on DVD+R discs?

Regards

Wayne

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
what method are you trying to burn the files?...like..as a video CD or a music CD or what? if it's being burnt as a data cd...the file type is irrellevant...but music cd's and video cds tend to have other restrictions (since a movie cd is intended to be played in a dvd player usually)