Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express Help

• Please log in to reply

warrencat

warrencat

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hi All!
Just hoping you can help, I am working on a friends computer and they just had the Dell Support people reload their XP image due to a blue screen of death problem. Now they asked me to re set up their e-mail for them. They are using Outlook Express 6.0. The problem is this. On their tool bar they would like the basic buttons of create mail, reply mail, print, etc. When I go to set this up I am going to the view button, and I have checked toolbar and status bar and views bar. Next I click on the customize toolbar button and nothing comes up. On my system when I click customize toolbar I get a window that lets me select the options I want on the toolbar. Can anyone offer any help to me? Thank You!

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
See this article that deals with manually reinstalling Outlook Express.

Please let us know who it goes.