Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Corrupted Applications?

• Please log in to reply

Draga X

Draga X

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Okay,here's what's been going on.I got Verizon DSL about a week ago.Now ever since that time me and my dad had to work out the bugs with Verizon(Who was next to NO HELP AT ALL).Like a dead phone,slow computer,no DSL connections.....

Anyways,since we got DSL,the computer has been running slowly.I've been getting messages from the Internet Security suite saying that it failed to deleted something called Errorsafe.I ignore that,but my dad is saying that Outlook Express isn't working.So I try logging in using the password and e-mail address I gave to verizon.I don't get connected and now my dad can't get his E-mail. This has been going on for around 3-4 days.Meanwhile,our computer has been taking a very long time to start up after it reaches the desktop(That little light on the front blinks for about 5 minutes).It's also taking a very long time to start up the Internet.

So my dad unplugs the whole modem and takes it off to his friend(Which he trusts,even though me,my sister,and my mom know that he helps his customers and leaves a virus so they can come back to him :whistling: ).When he came back,according to his friend,my Internet Explorer and Outlook Express applications are corrupted.What can I do?

Advertisements