Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Uninstall RPG game

• Please log in to reply

GumiBear

GumiBear

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys,

A few days ago I install the game "Vampire:The Masquerade Bloodlines on my exteral drive. Everytime I played the game, the game would crash. So, I decided to uninstall it by going to the add/remove programs and while it was removing all the back up files for the game the computer froze, so I shut down the computer manually, turned it back on, and tried to uninstall the game again by removing any documents of it.
Now, everytime I put the disk in it gives me the opition to play the game or uninstall the game, but neither options work.
Please advise me as to what I should do.

Thank you.
Gummybear

Advertisements

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
Try reinstalling the game and then uninstall it.

GumiBear

GumiBear

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
This is the problem, it does not let me to install or uninstall it. Any adea what can I do about it?
Thank you.

Calljif

Calljif

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Try removing all the files including the folder it was installed in then removing it from the registry. This should take the installation off the Add/Remove programs list.