Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

dial up issues

• Please log in to reply

darkcrimson

darkcrimson

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
After I installed Motorola Phone Tools, this problem started. When I dial up, an error number 721 would come up telling me the remote computer didn't respond. When I used my other computers they worked fine so it think there got to be something wrong with my computer not the remote one, but I just don't know what. plz help!! :whistling:

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Have you tried this?

http://www.snapfiles...nsockxpfix.html

SRX660

darkcrimson

darkcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
I just tried I but still it didn't work. The same annoying error appeared again.

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
You will probably need to remove the phone tools and then contact your ISP to try figuring out what the phone tools changed to stop the connection.

SRX660

SuperSam

SuperSam

• PipPipPip
  • 693 posts
If you are in UK, and are using GPRS, use *#99# for the phone number, user + password stays blank. This works for 3g too!

darkcrimson

darkcrimson

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
So my isp should be like my internet provider right? I'll check with temple university then and see, it should take a while though.